The Educational Technology team works with the university through the selection, design, production, and implementation of instructional and educational solutions to integrate technology into the academic programs. EdTech team also works to implement instructional design principles and ensure the effective utilization of technology in the creation of edTech projects, workshops and instructional courseware/media development.
- Manages the operation of Educational Technology.
- Plans, coordinates, and conducts workshops/webinars/seminars in the use of technologies for faculty, staff and students.
- Designs, plans, develops and coordinates online programs and courses for faculty, staff and students.
- Serves faculty with one-on-one consultation on instructional design.
- Manages the learning management system (LMS) and the other connected online systems (Zoom, Panopto etc.)
- in case of need develops teaching materials.
- Serves as the main support department for faculty, staff and students.
- Develops relationships with vendors, peer institutions, and academic organizations in order to foster and increase the use of instructional technology in education.
- Coordinates the development of instructional technology needs by serving as a liaison between university and Information Technology.
- Creates and offers electronic resources for stakeholders.